XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
$4.19 - $9.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
$4.99 - $5.59
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars. Drop in your travel mug (with a good lid to avoid splash stains) and enjoy the ride. - Constructed of 5052 alloy and lined with rubber to better grip travel mugs - Weight: 71g (2.5 ounces) - Dimensions: 8cm (3.125") diameter at top, tapering to 7.5cm (2.95") at bottom - Lifetime PDWarranty
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
The Minoura SBH-300 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount for 2 Cages attaches behind your saddle to hold two extra water bottle cages or one extra bottle cage and one spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 135 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for two extra water bottle cages, or one bottle and one spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 135 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Features - Fresh antimicrobial technology - 100% dishwasher safe, rated up to 90°C - New nozzle design produces 50% greater water flow - Dual wall insulated design keeps contents cool
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Features - ProWay stash conveniently places mini-tools inside the cage structure for a more integrated and invisible design - Durable PA-66 injected carbon material - Tire levers, T2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm bits and tool wrench
- Expanding cup holder accommodates most beverage sizes - Rubber grips located inside hold beverage tightly - Rubber shims with stainless hardware clamp to any size bar
Page 1 of 1