- High-tech insulated racing bottle keeps liquids cool - Ultra secure groove latches onto XLAB cages to prevent launching - Capacity: 20oz (600ml)
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
The Minoura SBH-300 Saddle Water Bottle Cage Mount for 2 Cages attaches behind your saddle to hold two extra water bottle cages or one extra bottle cage and one spare tube set. It is lightweight at only 135 grams, and is in a good position for aerodynamics. All bottle cage screws are included. Not compatible with I-Beam type saddles, standard dual rail type only. - Behind-saddle mounted holder for two extra water bottle cages, or one bottle and one spare tube set - Good position for aerodynamics - Lightweight at 135 grams - Bottle cage mounting screws included - Not compatible with I-Beam type saddle. Standard dual rail type only
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
The MSW PC-150 composite water bottle cages are a great value, providing easy use and are less likely to scratch the finish on most water bottles. - Composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
• Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
• Double wall construction with foam insulation layer • Keep liquids cool up to 2 hours • Large valve allows 50% more flow than a standard bottle • Thin-wall polypropylene plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
Features - Fresh antimicrobial technology - 100% dishwasher safe, rated up to 90°C - New nozzle design produces 50% greater water flow - Dual wall insulated design keeps contents cool
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• High flow, leakproof air valve automatically opens when the bottle is squeezed • Removable valve for easy cleaning • Thin-wall polypropylene (PP) plastic • Easy to squeeze • 100% BPA-free • Recyclable
Custom Race Plus is an evolution of the most popular bottle cage in the world. It is permeated by a distinct and unmistakable racing feel. Tested and developed "on the road" with the most important Pro Teams worldwide Custom Race Plus satisfies the expectations of all cyclists, at any level. - Top-class hold on the bottle - Self-adjusting retention system - Used by the best teams in the world - Weight: 40g - Diameter: 74mm - Material: FRP
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
Page 1 of 1