Serfas' Synthetic Cork Bar Tape offers great comfort, grip and vibration absorption. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed thanks to the adhesive back and adds a touch of class to any bike. • Thin, Lightweight and Stretchable • Adhesive Backing for Easy Installation • Shock Absorbent • Washable
$20.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Ensure a sure grip on your base bars, even with sweaty hands, thanks to Profile's Aero Grips. They're made of a soft Kraton rubber compound for comfort and control.
$12.99 - $15.00
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
$10.00 - $15.00
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141g
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
As we have visited dealers throughout the world we have heard a common theme, customers want an option for a thicker bar tape! 89 inch rolls and 78 grams per set. (including plugs) The 3.2 mm thickness DSP tape is the thickest version in the DSP line. DSP (Durasoft Polymer) features increased shock absorption and a tacky feel in dry or wet conditions.
Balance is the key to optimum performance in a stage race. Experience the perfect blend of grip and comfort that teams AG2R La Mondiale Pro Cycling Team, Lotto Soudal and Movistar Team use to win in the pro peloton.
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
• Microfiber with anti-sweating and slipping • Thin, lightweight material enhances transmission of the energy • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- 100% ultralight silicone material - High friction surface for better grip - Improved shock absorption over standard rubber grips - Includes two diameter handlebar plug options
- Eva Foam Provides Excellent Vibration Damping, Reducing Road Buzz - Blended Natural Cork, Helps Absorb Sweat And Resists Heat Caused By Friction - Includes End-Plugs And Finishing Tape
OK, Giant calls these their Sole-O BMX Grips, but we use them for our dirt jumpers and singlespeeds as well. These 140mm-wide grips are made from soft, durable Kraton rubber with a raised waved design for an awesome grip and amazing comfort.
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
Fizik's Performance Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. High density foam padding keeps your hands comfortable on long rides and stitching details keep your bar tape looking sharp.
Fizik's Performance Soft Touch Bar Tape is made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. It also boasts soft foam padding for excellent comfort and protection, and has double stitching that looks and feels great.
As the name implies, Evo's Single Clamp Grip use just a single clamp to lock them onto your bars, making them ridiculously easy to install. The small diameter makes them perfect for people with smaller hands or riders who like minimalistic grips.
The Ergon grip with a 2-finger, mini bar end, delivers more hand positions and improved leverage and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP Series, the GP2 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The GP2 is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality. - Carbon bar compatible - Uses: mountain biking, touring, commuting - Clamp: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts
$18.99 - $19.99
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
The ESI Extra Chunky grips are the thickest available. 80 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 34 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 80 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 34mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra-soft pro compound and built it into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact-prone portions of the grips to provide an even better feel and accurate control when riding. - Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort - Soft Pro compound provides excellent shock absorption - Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening - Redesigned ends provide an improved feel - Provide extra durability against grip blowout - Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel - Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system - Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 single lock ring system
Page 1 of 1