Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings: 6903/61903
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Socket Head Cap Screws Note: Wheels Mfg DROPOUT-16 has 14.33 mm between the two holes (center-to-center) and 6.51mm between the two vertical plates.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M4x10 Socket Head Screw
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt (bolt only)
The Emergency Derailleur Hanger is a great thing to bring along on rides because it lets you temporarily replace a hanger that is damaged or broken on a ride. The Emergency Hanger works with most frames and derailleurs and allows the use of most gears, and more importantly, for the bike to be ridden instead of pushed or carried. So, it ensures that you can get home safe.Mounts to virtually any dropoutWill keep your bike shifting and get you homeCNC-machined aluminum for increased durabilityBlack anodized finish
Turn your geared bike into a singlespeed machine with Surly's Singleator. The Singleator mounts to your derailleur hanger and provides a smooth, quiet and adjustable means of tensioning the excess chain slack on any bike. It's made from strong forged steel and features a triple-sealed spring, large-cog capacity, chain guides, fully-adjustable chain line, floating pulley, and a stainless-steel pivot bushing. And, it works with both BMX and standard chains.
- Ahead Stem Shim allows the use of 1-1/8 stem on 1" steerer tube - 28.6mm/25.4mm
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$7.99 - $15.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
$14.99 - $24.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Disc Brake Adaptors - Includes Stainless Bolts
$8.99 - $17.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Profile Design's UCM Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 25mm long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
$1.00 - $15.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$9.99 - $14.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
The Greenfield KS3 is a center-mounted kickstand. It's lightweight, durable, and looks great on any bike. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - For bikes with a factory mounting plate (includes bolt) - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
Seatpost lever and cable set for Giant's Contact Switch Seatpost
Page 1 of 2 Next page