Versatile off-road shoe designed to perform and function flawlessly on and off the bike - TORBAL midsole allows natural rider "flow" motion while riding - Low-profile reverse buckle and cross X-strap secure foot - Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Versatile off-road shoe designed to perform and function flawlessly on and off the bike - TORBAL midsole allows natural rider "flow" motion while riding - Low-profile reverse buckle and Cross X-Strap secure foot - Lightweight rubber outsole offers all-conditions traction - Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
MULTI-USE/TOURING SHOE - Designed for recreational on- and off-road cycling - Classic lace-up styling provides pedaling performance and walking comfort - EVA midsole rubber outsole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort - One-piece upper promises a secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight. - Women’s specific last for a natural, comfortable fit
All-around performance road cycling shoe with Shimano quality, comfort, and function. - Comfortable fit and perfect support for pedaling - Dual hook and loop straps provide reliable and secure fit - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole - Indoor cycling friendly SPD and SPD-SL cleat compatible - Reflective print on heel cup for improved visibility
Shimano’s RP3 gets you on the road with comfort, versatility, and a great fit. Make your road rides more comfortable and efficient with pro-level features like the RP3’s pressure-relieving offset straps and efficient, fiberglass-reinforced soles. Shimano's Air Intake system brings air in the shoe's front to pick up heat and moisture and vents it out sole's exhaust ports to keep your feet dry and comfortable. And, the RP3 can use standard SPD cleats with an adapter (sold separately), so you can hammer out a quick indoor cycling session without having to bring your own pedals.
With their high-performance features, the RP3 shoes are perfect for the club and recreational cyclist. Synthetic Leather Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leather. Offset Straps Asymmetric straps relieve pressure points. Wider Cleat Adjustment Expands range for mounting cleats. Features - High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability. - Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds the foot - Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer - Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
The classic must-have ELITE Thermal Toe Covers are updated with reflective logos. Features: - ELITE Softshell provides superior wind and water protection - Simple pull-on design - Reflective elements for low–light visibility - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Top: 70% nylon, 15% spandex, 15% polyurethane, Bottom: 93% nylon, 7% spandex, Imported.
Pearl Izumi's P.R.O. Thermal Toe Covers provide that extra bit of protection for your toes on chilly rides. Without the bulk and weight of full shoe covers, these toe warmers keep your feet cozy with P.R.O. Softshell fabric for wind and water protection. They're also equipped with a powerband to secure the front underneath your shoes, cleat cutouts in the tough Kevlar bottoms, and reflective accents for visibility. Features: - P.R.O. Softshell provides optimal wind and water protection - Innovative power band secures front of shoe cover under toes - Kevlar bottom with hook and loop closure allows easy on and off - Recommended for road shoes with external cleats - Reflective elements for low–light visibility
Let's get real; toe covers are a great way to deal with cold weather. They can be pulled over the toe of most cycling shoes and left on for the whole winter, and people do more miles on 45-degree days than they do on 25-degree days (even in Canada). Our toe cover uses our AmFIB softshell fabric to keep out the wind and rain and we positioned the band to sit behind toe spikes so that they will work with road or mountain shoes. Kevlar on the underside increases durability while the hook-and-loop closure makes the fit adjustable and the mounting quick. - AmFIB Softshell provides superior wind and water protection. - Innovative power-band secures front of shoe cover under toes. - Kevlar bottom with hook-and-loop closure allows easy on and off. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - For road or mountain bike shoes.
- Wind resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water resistant - Reflective logo
$116.00 - $125.00
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
SHRED READY. The Fera mountain bike shoe offers the perfect touch of stiffness to keep you efficient with supreme comfort while looking out for your knee health. Whether you’re looking to ride on the local gravel path or more technical singletrack, Fera has you and your feet covered. FEATURES - Motion Efficiency System (MES)—keeps the forefoot stiff while enabling torsional movement of the rear and midfoot - MES integrated nylon plate technology, scientifically proven to provide heel-to-forefoot stiffness while allowing the lower leg and heel to move independently, results in a lower rate of knee injuries. - High-traction rubber sole comprises the ForceDrive nylon midsole and rubber outsole for confidence to push the limits on rock gardens and navigate the hike-a-bike sections. - The nylon upper material is built to ventilate and protect and contains high-density mesh inserts for excellent airflow while resisting mud, sand, and grass - Injection hook-and-loop closure keeps the straps from loosening as your ride, securing your foot from the get-go for the long haul. - Reversed front strap for improved comfort and a more secure fit from the reinforcement created by the opposing Velcro straps, relieving unnecessary foot pressure - Built with Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to create a woman-specific fit last with a smaller forefoot and heel volume to provide optimal comfort without heel slip. - Double secure toe cleat inserts allowing exact cleat placement along a longer lateral surface.
$100.00 - $105.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$90.00 - $115.99
- Force Drive nylon outsole, with the Streamlined Tread & anti-slip rubber studs - ShellFit Upper with honeycomb air mesh fiber, with 3 lightweight Velcro straps - AirStreaming 4-Vent Cooling System - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor tech - Compatible with SPD and SPD SL cleat configurations
Take the leap to clipless. If you’ve been wishing for a pair of clipless cycling shoes that provides four-season comfort and simultaneously makes you look fantastic, Regalo is the shoe you’ve been waiting for. Wide closure straps allow you to quickly change in and out of riding gear, and these shoes stand above the crowd in terms of walkability. - ForceDrive nylon outsole gives entry to clipless pedal-level riders optimized stiffness for better power transfer - Streamlined tread keeps things light - Anti-slip studs in front, middle and rear of outsole provide enhanced walking ability - AIRSTREAM 4-vent Cooling System produce an airflow effect that works in conjunction with the honeycomb air mesh fiber on the upper, resulting in a complete cooling system - Last optimizes comfort and fit during on-road cycling - Three large Velcro straps provide easy, infinite adjustment - A two- or three-bolt cleat pattern fits any pedal style - Light TransTextura Plus anti-odor breathable sockliner - Air mesh tongue - Durable and breathable synthetic upper material with soft mesh collar and lining - SPD and SPD SL Cleat compatibility
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
$147.00 - $150.00
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
ALL TERRAIN, ALL THE TIME. Throw on your Shuttles, grab your bike and go rip some Saturday morning laps on the local singletrack. Wear them to the shop, go hit the dirt jumps after work and then get ready to meet your buddies for a cold one. The all-new Shuttle Flat shoe is designed to be as versatile and ready for anything as you are. Featuring an ultra-durable dual-density rubber cup sole with exclusive GRIPR rubber compound in the pedal contact area and a super-cushy internal EVA midsole, the Shuttle Flat is guaranteed to become your go-to shoe. FEATURES - Long-lasting, dual-density rubber cup sole - Exclusive GRIPR rubber section in the pedal contact area for extra-secure traction - TPU outer film covering with laser perforation for better foot climate and quick drying - Injection-molded TPU toe guard applied with an extra heavy stitch for durable security - Reflective laces with a stretch mesh lace pocket on the tongue top - Weight: 450g (size 45)
$100.00 - $105.00
- Force Drive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TourGrip™ Tread - 2X Stable Upper with Multilayered air mesh - Removable Velcro straps on top of Lace with pocket - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$120.00 - $126.00
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3X buckle and 2 Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
When riding in cold and wet weather, our body’s extremities are usually the first to suffer from the cold. Garneau's Neo Protect II Shoe Covers are designed to keep your feet warm and protected so you can continue riding no matter what the weather has in store. Boasting 3mm of windproof neoprene, they create a barrier between you and the wind and cold. You'll love the Velcro backs that make for easy on/off and the reflective logos for enhanced visibility!
Page 1 of 1