Axiom's Flip-Flop LX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. There's ample carrying capacity with a spacious top platform that's perfect for trunk bags (sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with a trunk bag for convenience, and slide the platform in when not in use so it takes up less space.
One rack to fit any bike: A seatpost rack whose support mast can be flipped to a high or low position to accommodate different frame designs.
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- 6061 T6 aluminum support beam.
- Quick-release bracket fits 25.4 – 33 mm alloy or steel seatposts.
*Not recommended for carbon seatposts
- Patented FLIP-FLOP® system allows you to optimize the shape and position of your rack on almost any bike.
- Quick-release levers allow pannier-compatible platform to be removed
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Reflector/light mount
Fits on seatposts from 25.4 to 33mm in diameter
Platform dimensions (L x W): 325mm x 125mm
Carrying capacity: 33 pounds (15kg)
Weight: 826 grams
Flip-Flop seatpost mount rear bike racks